ECLSS Conferences follow the following policies regarding cancellation of registration.
1. If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else from the same organisation.
2. If a registrant is unable to attend, and providing the conference organisers are informed by the final date for payment that is displayed on the website for the event in question, a registrant can leave the fee paid with the organisers as payment towards another ECLSS Conferences event that takes place in the 12 months.
3. Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person or to another event, then the following refund arrangements apply:
a) Registrations cancelled more than 30 days before the event will be refunded 80% of the registration fees.
b) Registrations cancelled less than 10 days before the event will not be eligible for a refund.
Notification must be received by us in writing (by email) not later than 10 (ten) days before the conference starts for refunds to be eligible. Cancellations received after this cut-off time will not be eligible for refund.
Refunds will be made in the following ways:
– For payments received by credit or debit cards, the same credit/debit card will be
– For all other payments, a bank transfer will be made to the payee nominated account.
Please note: For payments received from outside Turkey by bank transfer, the refund will be made by bank transfer and all bank charges will be for the registrants account.
The policy as stated on this page is valid for all future ECLSS events.