Please read the folowing guidelines for your presentation and/or participation in ECLSS Online Conferences
- You will probably wish to prepare some PowerPoint slides, although not compulsory, to support your presentation. Prepare your slides as a PowerPoint file or any other presentation software.
- It would better to have your presentation printed out in PDF and follow them during your presentation in the conference.
- You will need to load your presentation onto the computer before your stream, to facilitate a smooth transition between speakers and listeners. We recommend that you also share your screen during your session on ZOOM Cloud Meeting.
- The time allocated for a presentation is about 10 minutes, including 2-3 minutes allowed for discussion or questions.
- While using PowerPoint slides for your presentation, it is advisable that
- you start with a ‘Title Slide’ – Name, Title and what the presentation will be about
- you have 2 or 3 slides covering your methodology and research plan
- you do not put too much text on a slide – you want the audience to listen to you and not to be reading your slides! It is generally distracting to the audience to have too many slides in a short presentation.
After you realize and finish your presentation during ZOOM plenary sessions at the Conferences, your certificates will be mailed to your address in the evening.
Wish you have a great time.
Hope you will enjoy ECLSS Conferences.
ECLSS Organizing Committee