* Authors may submit more than one abstract; but present only 2 papers (as co – author or participating author). Authors submitting more than 2 papers are requested to pay $ 50 for each extra paper.
* Every author needs to register for the conference in order to attend to the organization.
* For papers to be included in the conference program, at least one of the authors should register for the conference.
* Participants from Turkey should pay the registration fee in Turkish Lira (TRY). International participants should pay in US$.
* The registration deadline for the ECLSS 2021b is June 10, 2021.
* If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, please refer to conference refund policy here.
* Participants should use the following table for further reference, if they would like other options available.
Virtual (ZOOM) participation
The registration fee includes (Only registrations for all Presentations ):
Participation in all plenary sessions
Conference bag including program booklet
A copy of abstract proceedings (ISBN) e-book
Certificate of Participation