Registration Rates for ECLSS2022b, Gjakova
* Authors may submit more than one abstract; but present only 2 papers (as co-author or participating author). Authors submitting more than 1 paper are requested to pay % 50 for each extra paper.
* Every paper needs to be registered for the conference in order to be included in the e-Proceedings Book.
* For papers to be included in the conference program, at least one of the authors should register for the conference.
* Participants from Turkey should pay the registration fee in Turkish Lira (TRY). International participants should pay in US$.
* The registration deadline for the ECLSS 2022b is June 15, 2022.
* If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, please refer to the conference refund policy here.
* Participants should use the following table for further reference if they would like other options available.
|International Participants||EU Participants||Participants ffrom Kosovo||Turkish Participants|
|Online Participation||$ 100||€ 100||€ 100||€ 100|
.The registration fee includes
(Only registrations for Virtual / Online Presentations):
* Participation in all plenary sessions
* A copy of Abstract and Proceedings (ISBN) e-book
* Certificate of Participation