International Eurasian Conference on Educational & Social Studies provides various options for publications.
1. Presented academic works (abstracts/proceedings) will be published in the proceedings book (with an ISBN number) in PDF format, available online after the conference.
Other options for the full manuscripts of research
Full manuscripts will also be published in the following supporting journals, supporting ECLSS Conferences. Authors are required to choose which journal they would like their paper/s to be published.
1. The Journal of Arts and Social Sciences (JASS) is a biannual peer reviewed journal. It was launched in 2014 with an objective of promoting research studies in Pakistan. Published by Faculty of social sciences , Institute of education ,LCWU, a renowned women university of Pakistan. JASS is dedicated to promotion of the culture of research and dissemination of quality research studies among institutions, universities, researchers, and students and to cater the works of educational practitioners, scholars and theorists to provide latest and innovative research material for national and international researchers community. The journal aims to provide research findings and promote scholarship in History, Mass Communication, Social Work, Political Science/IR/Pakistan Study, Design and Visual Arts, Education. A multidisciplinary and innovative approach towards research in education is the special focus of the journal. The journal supports original and collaborative research from all parts of the world with the aim to develop a national and international community of researchers who believe in creating knowledge to improve quality and understanding of educational practice in diverse contexts.
For more information http://jass.pk/index.php
2. EJESS [European Journal of Educational & Social Sciences] was established in May 2016. We intend to contribute to the interdisciplinary sciences by publishing a new online international peer-reviewed scientific journal titled as “European Journal of Educational and Social Sciences.” The journal is of interest to researchers, academics, and those people concerned with mediating research findings to practitioners.
For more information https://dergipark.org.tr/tr/pub/ejees
3. Journal of Social Education and Interdisciplinary Science (JSEIS) is the official journal of University Of Gjakova “FEHMI AGANI”. The principal purpose of the journal is to publish scholarly work in the social , educational and interdisciplinary sciences. The research that is published may take a theoretical or empirical model.
JSEIS is published twice a year in July and December and welcomes submissions of the highest quality, reflecting a wide range of perspectives, topics, contexts, and methods, including interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary work.
The journal also includes a original article and review papers section which is devoted to supporting scholarly research that is in progress. While Journal of Social Education and Interdisciplinary Science is the publication of a Gjakova University “ Fehmi Agani”, it attracts submissions from a wide range of countries.
4. Journal of Computer and Education Research (JCER) (ISSN 2148-2896) started publishing in 2013. JCER is an international open access peer-reviewed journal. Articles sent to the journal are evaluated in a double-blind system. JCER has been indexed by TR Index since 2018 and it is also a national refereed journal. It is published twice a year in April and December. JCER also publishes articles in Turkish and English.
Journal accepts articles in Turkish and English. Articles whose full papers are in Turkish must have abstracts both in Turkish and English. Articles whose full papers are in English must not have abstract in Turkish.
For more information: https://dergipark.org.tr/en/pub/jcer
5. Prizren Social Science Journal (PSSJ) intends to serve as a publication platform for academics in all the fields of Social Sciences and Humanities. Prizren Social Science Journal is a journal of high international repute. PSSJ is a peer-reviewed and refereed journal. The main objective of PSSJ is to provide an intellectual platform for the international scholars. PSSJ aims to promote interdisciplinary studies in social science and become the leading journal in social science in the world. The journal publishes research papers in the fields of social science such as education business studies, communication studies, corporate governance, media and communication, cross-cultural studies, demography, development studies, economics, ethics, geography, history, industrial relations, information science, international relations, law, linguistics, library science, media studies, methodology, philosophy, political science, population Studies, psychology, public administration, sociology, social welfare, linguistics, literature, paralegal, performing arts (music, theatre & dance), religious studies, visual arts, women studies and other humanities so on.
All published articles will be assigned DOI provided by CrossRef. Prizren Social Sciences Journal will keep up-to-date with latest advances in the field and papers published in Prizren Social Sciences Journal will reach the readers directly by submission system for free of cost. All works published by PSSJ are under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License. This permits anyone to copy, distribute, transmit and adapt the work provided the original work and source is appropriately cited.
Prizren Social Sciences Journal supports the ASSOCIATION OF SCIENTISTS AND INTELLECTUALS OF KOSOVO (SHIKS).
For more information: https://prizrenjournal.com/index.php/PSSJ/index